Krakow Walking Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Krakow Walking Tour
Take a private Krakow walking tour with your own personal guide for an experience that’s tailored just for you!
This is not a group tour – it’s exclusively for you and your party to discover Poland’s second city at your own pace.
Discover hidden gems, learn about Krakow’s fascinating history and see all the bits YOU want to see.
Your English-speaking guide will make sure you get to see the city’s most famous landmarks and historic markets, with lots of stories and fascinating facts along the way!
Sights you could visit on your tour include:
- The Jewish District of Kazimierz: The historical centre of Krakow's Jewish religious and social life, inhabited by one of the most diverse Jewish communities in Europe.
- Wawel Hill and its Royal Castle: Once the residence of the Polish kings, and the most historically and culturally important site in Poland.
- The 14th-century Cathedral where the coronations and funerals of the Polish monarchy took place, and Pope John Paul II offered his first Mass as a priest in 1946
- Florian Gate: one of the best-known Polish Gothic towers, and part of the city fortifications.
- The Main Market Square: the perfect place to pick up souvenirs, particularly the Cloth Hall which has been the local marketplace for centuries.
- St. Mary's Church, with its stunning medieval altar sculpted by Veit Stoss and where a bugle call is sounded towards the four corners of the world.
Your guide will collect you from your hotel or at a pre-arranged location in the city centre. Please make sure you call the number on your e-ticket at least 48 hours before your tour to confirm the meeting point and time.
Please Note: A minimum of 2 people must book this tour in order for it to go ahead.
- Culture Vultures
Type of Tour:
Private guided walking tour of Krakow
This tour departs daily all year round, except 1st January, Easter Sunday & 25th December
Please allow approx. 3 hours for this tour
- Pick-up is included from hotels located in Krakow Old Town
- Guests staying outside the Old Town can meet the guide at a central location
- Please ensure that you call the number provided on your e-ticket when you have arrived in Krakow, to confirm your tour time and pick-up point
- Your guide will meet you on foot
Tours are available between 4pm and 8pm. Once you have made your booking, please call us to choose your time.
An English-speaking licenced city guide will accompany you on this tour
This tour includes a lot of walking, so is not recommended for people with limited mobility or those confined to a wheelchair.
What to wear:
- As this is a walking tour we recommend to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- You will be entering some religious buildings on this tour, so please ensure that you are dressed respectfully
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees to attractions are not included with your ticket and must be paid on the day
The Royal Chambers of Wawel Castle are closed on Mondays, when you will visit the Collegium Maius instead.