Louvre Guided Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Louvre Guided Tour
This great-value Louvre Guided Tour ticket gives you the opportunity to see some of the world’s most important artworks at the world’s most famous museum!
- Enjoy priority access to one of the most famous museums in the world
- Take a guided tour of the Museum halls and exhibitions
- Tour begins in the commercial area of the Louvre Museum
- At the end of the tour, continue your visit at your own pace
Located in the heart of Paris and today guarded by the ultra-modern glass and metal pyramid outside the museum, the Louvre was originally built in the 12th century as a fortress and royal palace.
Today, the Louvre Museum is one of the world’s largest museums, filled to the brim with priceless artworks from all over the world.
During your Louvre guided tour, you’ll see Ancient Greek, Roman and Egyptian artworks, masterpieces from the Middle Ages and Renaissance period, Islamic art, paintings, drawings, sculpture, exhibitions and much more.
Following your guided tour, which begins with a stroll through the commercial area of the Louvre Museum, you are free to visit any remaining halls and exhibitions at your leisure.
Louvre Audio Guide Tickets
Visit the Louvre Museum at your own pace with an audio guide and a map route to discover the greatest works : the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon I, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, among others.
- Culture Vultures
- Summer: Daily except for Tuesdays and some special dates
- Winter: Daily except for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays except for Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Please see the booking calendar for more information.
Tour Start Time:
- Morning: 9.30am
- Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour is due to begin
2 Rue Des Pyramides
- Cloakroom compulsory for leaving umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs etc which must not be taken in the exhibition rooms.
- This tour is unsuitable for those with walking difficulties.
- No lifts are available during the visit.
- Priority access to the Louvre museum.
- Louvre entrance ticket.
- Guided tour with a licensed guide.
- Freedom to enjoy the Louvre at your own pace after the tour.
Transport to the tour departure point or from the museum.
Audio Guided Tickets:
- Tour departs from 2, Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
- Tour starts at 10am daily except Tuesdays and selected dates.
Duration: 3.5hrs approx.
Children aged under 3 years old are FREE of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you have any children aged under 3 years old as they still require a reservation.
IMPORTANT INFO: Please note we require full date of birth for any children travelling on this tour; Please call or email the details to us ahead of the travel date. Failure to do so might result on children being refuse on the tour or local charges.