Eiffel Tower, Paris Illuminations and Cruise
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Eiffel Tower, Paris Illuminations and River Cruise
On this exciting tour of the ‘City of Light’, check out some impressive views from the Eiffel Tower then see the beautiful Paris Illuminations against a romantic night sky backdrop on a coach tour. PLUS see the glittering city lights from the River Seine on a luxury river boat cruise!
- Experience three very different but complementary ways of seeing Paris!
- Visit the Eiffel Tower where you’ll see fantastic views of Paris from above.
- See the Paris Illuminations on a luxury coach tour.
- See all the most famous monuments of the ‘City of Light’ lit up against a night sky.
- Sights include the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées and more!
- Learn more about the history of Paris, its quarters and famous bridges.
- PLUS! Enjoy a cruise along the River Seine.
- Cruise under the bridges of Paris, taking in sights such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame along the way.
- The cruise takes place in a luxury cruise boat from the heart of the city.
Experience three of the best ways to see the romantic Paris Illuminations – from the Eiffel Tower, a luxury coach and a river boat tour!
Eiffel Tower Visit
No trip to Paris would be complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower!
Avoid the long queues with priority access to the 2nd floor of the Tower, which boasts incredible views of Paris from above.
Paris Illuminations by Coach
See the Paris Illuminations from the comfort of a luxury, air-conditioned coach.
Accompanied by an informative audio-guide, you’ll learn more of the history of Paris and its quarters whilst taking in the city’s most famous beautifully lit monuments.
Sights include the Eiffel Tower, Invalides Opera, Vendome Square, Concorde Square, Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Cité Island, City Hall, Saint Germain des Prés and more!
Cruise on the River Seine
Travel in a luxury cruise-boat along the River Seine on this narrated hour-long river cruise, taking in the Ile de la Cité, Notre Dame, the famous Paris bridges and more along the way.
If you prefer, you may end your cruise tour in the Opera area of the city, which is a great location for bars and restaurants.
Please note that during the summer months some parts of the tour will take place during daylight.
Whichever time of year you visit, you’ll be left with no doubt of why Paris is the world’s most romantic city!
River Cruise and Paris Illuminations only
If you do not wish to visit the Eiffel Tower as part of your tour, please select the “Paris Illuminations and River Cruise Only” ticket. This option includes the River Cruise and coach tour of the Paris Illuminations without the Eiffel Tower visit.
- Culture Vultures
Daily, all year round
- Eiffel Tower, Paris Illuminations and River Cruise: 6.15pm
- Paris Illuminations & River Cruise: 7.15pm (Summer), 7pm (Winter)
- Illuminations Coach Tour Only: 10pm (Summer), 8pm (Winter)
Please check in at the departure point at least 30 minutes before your departure time
- Eiffel Tower, Paris Illuminations and River Cruise: Approx. 4 hours
- Paris Illuminations & River Cruise: Approx. 4 hours
- Illuminations Coach Tour Only: Approx. 1hr 45mins
Depending on your tour, either at TOUR EIFFEL Agency
36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais or Pyramides Agency: 2 rue des Pyramides. Correct details will be printed on your voucher.
No Bermuda shorts, jeans or trainers please.
This tour is not suitable for anyone who is wheelchair bound.
It may be possible for wheelchair users using foldable wheelchairs and who are able to climb up and down the coach stairs alone or with a companion. Please check this by giving us a call before you book.
The coach and cruise tours include the use of a recorded commentary with personal earphone sets and the services of a multi-lingual guide.
Transport from hotels
Children aged under 3 years old are FREE of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you have any children aged under 3 years old as they still require a reservation.
Paris Illuminations and Cruise – Getting There
- Departure Location:
- The coach tour departs from Pyramides Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001, Paris.
- The nearest station to the agency is Tuileries, Line 1.