We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Essential Paris – Intro
Experience the joie de vivre of this unique city, its monuments and landmarks on this fabulous Paris tour.
Essential Paris – Overview
- Enjoy a coach tour of the city, taking in the most important monuments of Paris.
- Take a one hour cruise on the River Seine and experience this beautiful city from the water!
- Indulge in a delicious lunch at “58 Tour Eiffel” restaurant, located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Essential Paris – Full Details
This is a Paris “Must-See” Sightseeing Tour!
Your Paris tour begins by air-conditioned luxury coach. As you pass many of the city’s most famous landmarks, your audio guide will give an insight into the history and legends of Paris.
Sights you’ll get to see include Notre-Dame Cathedral, Place de l’Opera and the Champs-Elysees.
The coach tour is followed by a 1 hour cruise on the River Seine, taking in the beauty of Paris from the water and showing you the city from a totally different perspective!
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
After discovering Paris by road and from the water, you can see this marvellous city from above on a visit to the Eiffel Tower!
Relax, unwind and indulge in a delicious 2-course lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel, a restaurant with spectacular views on the Eiffel Tower's first floor.
- Culture Vultures
- Morning Tour: 10am
- Afternoon Tour: 12pm
- Pyramides Agency in Central Paris (full details provided on your e-ticket).
- Please ensure that you arrive at the departure point at least 30 minutes before your tour departure time.
The tour concludes at the end of your visit to the Eiffel Tower.
Approximately 5½ hours.
- Coach tour of Paris
- 1 hour cruise on the Seine.
- 3 course lunch at the Eiffel Tower (choose from entree and main course or main course and desert).
Transport to and from the departure point.
Children aged under 3 years old are FREE of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you have any children aged under 3 years old as they still require a reservation.
From 1st September 2019 to 30th April 2020 the Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel will be closed for renovations. In the meantime, the meal will replaced by a French- style light meal on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower on the 1st floor under a heated dome.