Paris To Versailles By Train - Priority Access
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Paris to Versailles by Train
Travel from Paris to Versailles by train and explore the opulent rooms Versailles Palace, the beautiful gilded chateau that was once home to the kings and queens of France!
- Includes ticket for travel from Paris to Versailles by train.
- Includes a licensed multi-lingual guide and audio-guide with headphones.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Kings State Apartment, Queens State Apartment, Hall of Mirrors, Queen’s Bedroom and more.
- Enjoy free time to explore the beautiful palace gardens.
- Return to Paris by train at your leisure.
You’ll leave Paris by train for a 45-minute journey that will take you to Versailles Town.
Here you’ll begin with a guided tour of the King & Queen’s State Apartments, the beautifully restored Hall of Mirrors, the Queen’s Bedroom and various lavish reception halls.
Enjoy free time to explore the beautiful Versailles Palace gardens, designed by André Le Notre, at your leisure.
At the end of your visit, return by train to Paris.
- Culture Vultures
Paris to Versailles by Train – Key Info
Availability: Daily, except Mondays all year around.
Departure Time: 9am. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
Departure Point: Paris City Vision Agency 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
Duration: 4 hours approximately in total, of which 2 hours is the onsite visit at Versailles.
Tour End Point: The guided tour finishes at Versailles Palace. You should make your own way back to Paris by train with the ticket provided.
- This tour is unsuitable for those with walking difficulties.
- Pushchairs are not allowed inside Versailles Palace.
- No flash photography permitted.
- No high-heels please.
- It is recommended you wear a good pair of walking shoes or comfortable flat shoes.
- Tip: Avoid travelling to Versailles on Tuesday mornings as the Palace tends to be overcrowded.
- Return transportation by train (RER).
- The services of a licensed multilingual guide.
- Guided visit of Versailles Palace.
- Free time to visit the gardens.
- Not Included:
- Entrance fee to the gardens.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
Children aged under 3 years old are FREE of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you have any children aged under 3 years old as they still require a reservation.