Yosemite National Park Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Yosemite National Park Tour – Intro
It’s impossible to not be blown away by the grandeur and beauty of Yosemite National Park. This once-in-a-lifetime Yosemite tour from San Francisco is one experience you’ll never, ever forget.
Yosemite National Park Tour – Overview
- Explore some of the most important and fascinating sites in the Yosemite National Park.
- See North America's five highest waterfalls, the famous cliffs of Half Dome, the 3500ft El Capitan and more.
- Includes hotel pick up and drop off from the San Francisco area, park entrance, guide narration and transportation by passenger van or motorcoach.
Yosemite National Park Tour – Full Details
Yosemite National Park is just a few hours’ drive from San Francisco. You’ll be collected by coach and journey up into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, where the California gold rush originally started in 1848.
Mid-morning you’ll arrive at Yosemite. Your expert tour director will guide you around the park’s extraordinary sights, including North America's five highest waterfalls, the famous cliffs of Half Dome and the 3500ft El Capitan.
Lunch will take place in Yosemite Valley, and afternoon options usually include a hike to the Giant Sequoias, to see the largest and oldest trees in the world.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit one of the world’s most famous and beautiful national parks. Book this Yosemite tour and see for yourself what the fuss is about!
Yosemite is home to North America's five highest waterfalls, including Yosemite Falls, Ribbon Falls and Sentinel Falls. At 2450 feet, Yosemite Falls is the highest in North America and third highest in the world.
Half Dome Cliffs
This granite dome is located at the eastern end of Yosemite Valley and is Yosemite's most familiar sight. Its granite crest rises more than 4,737ft above the valley floor.
So-called because they evoke the architecture of the Gothic cathedrals. Just behind these rocks are two columns of granite which stand 800ft high and 200 - 300ft in diameter. The summits of the rock and spires are about 3,000 feet above the valley.
An awesome 3500ft granite rock face, where you can watch rock climbers as they take on the ultimate 4-7 day climbing challenge.
The tour journeys through this area where the discovery of gold by James Marshall started the California gold rush. On the way to Yosemite you’ll pass one of the country’s original gold towns.
Yosemite National Park Tour – Key Info
- Tour Type:
- Guided tour by luxury mini-coach.
- Approximately 12-14 hours.
- Departure Time:
- Between approx. 6am and 7am.
- Departure Location:
- 2800 Leavenworth St (between Beach St. & Jefferson St.) at Fisherman’s Wharf. Please ensure that you are at the departure point 15 minutes prior to leaving.
- Guide / Commentary:
- English-speaking live guide.
- Hotel pick up and drop off from the San Francisco area, park entrance, guide narration, transportation by passenger van or motorcoach.
- Not Included:
- Lunch, driver's gratuity and souvenirs.
IMPORTANT: Child Safety Seat Policy: Please note for your child’s safety, you are required to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children under the age of 8 years old or under the height of 4’9”. You will need to bring your own child seat as they are not carried on board the vehicles. Failure to provide a safety seat for your child will result in you being unable to go on the tour and no refund will be provided in this instance.