Cancun Columbus Candlelit Cruise with Dinner
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Columbus Candlelit Cruise with Dinner
This evening cruise is the perfect romantic experience to celebrate your honeymoon, an anniversary or just being together in beautiful Mexico!
- Romantic 3-hour cruise in Cancun’s Nichupte Lagoon
- Choose from an Evening or Night-time cruise
- Open Bar
- Delicious meal by candle-light
- Live music and dancing
Take a romantic evening cruise through Cancun’s gorgeous Nichupte Lagoon on-board a towering Spanish galleon!
You will be served a freshly-prepared candle-lit dinner, with your choice of steak, lobster, surf & turf or vegetarian options.
There’s also an open bar (including wine) which you can visit as much as you like throughout the 3-hour cruise!
Soft saxophone music accompanies your dining experience, and afterwards you can either hit the dancefloor or just enjoy the moment and admire the beautiful views.
This is a cruise for the grown-ups (with no children under 14 allowed) so it’s perfect for couples wanting to spend some quality time together in a really romantic setting!
Choose from 2 different times to take your cruise:
Sunset Cruise - Sailing at 5pm/5.30pm
Witness Cancun’s breathtaking sunset from the water as you dine.
Night Cruise - Sailing at 8pm/8.30pm
Enjoy stunning views as the city lights up for the night and the stars and moon come out!
- Nature Lovers
- Sunset Cruise: Sailing at 5pm or 5.30pm
- Night Cruise: Sailing at 8pm or 8.30pm.
- Please ensure that you are at the Marina to check in at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
- The cruise will be approx. 3 hours
- Cruise departs from Marina Aquatours Blvd. Kukulcan Km 6.5, Hotel Zone. Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500 México.
Roundtrip transportation is available from Riviera Maya, Moon Palace and Puerto Juarez hotels for an extra cost of $16pp (payable locally).
Transportation is available daily for afternoon departures (5.30pm) and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for night departures (8.30pm).
Please note that transport is not available from Cancun, however the marina is easily accessible by bus or taxi.
Please call the number supplied on your e-ticket if you wish to book transfers
- Dress Code:
- This cruise does not have wheelchair access, so is not recommended for those with mobility problems
- Children under 14 are not permitted on this cruise
- Inclement Weather:
- This cruise will only be affected if the port is closed due strong winds. Light rain will not affect the departure. In the unlikely event that the cruise is cancelled due to weather conditions, you will be offered a change of date
- Open bar with domestic drinks
- Dinner - choice of steak, lobster, surf & turf or vegetarian options
- Live saxophone music
- Not Included:
- $6.00 per passenger Pier Tax (to be paid at check-in)
- Transfers to and from the marina (unless included with the special offer)