Scuba Diving in Cancun
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Scuba Diving in Cancun - Intro
Don’t miss the chance to discover the glorious natural reefs and marine life around Cancun with a choice of two exciting scuba dives!
Scuba Diving in Cancun – Full Details
The variety of spectacular coral reefs, marine creatures and intriguing shipwrecks make Cancun one of the best locations to experience scuba diving.
You’re guaranteed to have fun exploring the reefs, which are shallow enough (30-60ft deep) that you’ll even get plenty of time on the sea bed!
Guided by a certified PADI dive master, the dives are in small groups of 6 so you can really get the most from your time underwater!
All your diving equipment is included, so all you need to bring is yourself and a bathing suit!
Whether you’re a beginner or would like to develop your diving skills further, both introductory dives and more advanced diving courses are available every day:
Discover Scuba Diving
Don’t have much (or any) experience with diving? This is the option for you! Non-certified divers can explore Cancun’s amazing underwater accompanied by a PADI dive master who will teach you scuba diving at your own pace.
Starting with a theory class, your diving instructor will show you how to properly use the equipment. Then you’ll head out to sea for your first scuba diving experience!
Two Tank Diving
This dive is for certified divers only. Please note that you’ll need to provide proof / certificate and photo ID in order to participate.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
- Getting Active
- Learn Something New
Scuba Diving in Cancun – Key Info
- Departure Time:
- Two-Tank Diving: 10 am
- Discover Scuba Diving: 12pm
- Please ensure that you check in approx. half an hour before your scheduled dive.
- Meeting Point:
- Kukulcan Avenue, KM. 5 (across the street from the Casa Maya hotel).
- Approx 4-5 hours in total
- Actual diving time is approximately 30mins.
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- What to wear:
- We recommend sunglasses, comfortable clothes and swim suit
- What to bring:
- Extra money for optional gratuities, biodegradable sunblock, towel, sun hat
- All diving equipment.
- Your wet suit (usually $8pp) is now included in the price!
- Not Included:
- The National Park fee of $2pp is payable locally
- Please note: $12.00 Marine Reef Tax and Dock Fee is payable directly in cash upon check-in. Fees can change without notice.