The Last Pirate Jolly Roger Cruise - From Cancun
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Board the Last Pirate Jolly Roger Cruise for a night of daring fun
Love pirates? You’ll love the Last Pirate Jolly Roger Cruise!
Soak in the jolly atmosphere of the fully-decked out Pirate Galleon, as you join a bunch of swashbuckling brigands, marauders and plundering desperados on a pirate adventure like no other.
Open bar, delicious food and fun, fun, FUN – you’ll have everything you need for a great night out in Cancun!
Party with the pirate crew
The Last Pirate Jolly Roger Cruise has one mission – to deliver great entrainment and thrills at all cost!
So, get ready for an action-packed evening with Pirate Captain Scorpion and his quirky pirate crew – they sure know how to party (and parlay). Excellent service and hilarious entertainment are guaranteed throughout the evening.
Choose from 10 delicious meal options
We know you can’t have fun on an empty stomach, so we’ve got you covered! Meat, fish or something veggie - you can have whatever rocks your boat.
Pick your favourite from our tasty menu options and let the feast commence!
Please note that the menu is at the chef's discretion and may be subject to change.
- Party Animals
The Last Pirate Town Cruise – Key Info
- Available at 5.30pm nightly (except 31st December). Please be at the departure point in plenty of time to redeem your e-ticket and board the boat.
Important: From 12th July until 5th August the check-in will be at 3:45pm
- Approximately 4.5 hours.
- Departure and Return Location:
- Playa Linda Pier located next to the Cancun Theatre at kilometre 4.5 in the Cancun Hotel Zone.
- Dress Code:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes – that’s it!
- Unsuitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility.
- Entertainment, meal and open bar with local drinks.
- Not Included:
- Please note: $12.00 Marine Reef Tax and Dock Fee is payable directly in cash upon check-in. Fees can change without notice.